Monday, August 6, 2007

better than the mr. tea!

Somehow all this free time I have is eating up every spare minute, such that I have become Blog Challenged.

So as not to shock my system by posting too heavily after a month away, I'll start with something light. And what's lighter than cereal? Mmmmm...cereal.

I spied this in the SkyMall catalog that lives in the airplane seat pockets of every flight. It was such an exceptional product that I had to tear it out & scan it into this blog. Otherwise, you might not believe me that for only $79.99 (+ tax and shipping) you can have your very own Breakfix® Cereal Dispenser! That's right, no longer will you be bothered with that pesky opening and closing of the cereal box every morning. Now you can open it just the one time, pour it into the BCD, and away you go! -k8-

No comments: