Wednesday, April 25, 2007

07 catch up

Ok, I promised highlights. My word is my bond!

The highest light of the new year was heading to Mexico in late January to help our friends E & T get married. I had the honor of performing both the informal-but-legal ceremony in Seattle & the formal-but-not-legal ceremony in Troncones, Mexico.

Once they were safely married (the day after we arrived), we all got down to vaaay-cationing! The respite from the Seattle winter was heaven.

We got home just in time for the "retirement" of my longtime mentor, whose former position I have been temporarily filling ever since.

This was followed shortly by my 40th birthday, which was made not nearly so traumatic due to the super sweet party thrown for me by my very wonderful friends.

This picture should give you some indication as to the level of Cool & Class in the room that night!










Little known fact: Benicio Del Toro and I were born on the exact same day. -k8-

No comments: